Coles, the company, is an online retailer site. It has a broad base of selling products. This is the reason why Coles has such a colossal employee’s ground, customer, or service provider circle. Entirely naturally, the number of FAQs is enormous. The most frequent answers asked are about Hiring Processes, Salaries of the employees, Benefits, Interviews, Office Locations, or Working Environment/co-workers.
FAQs on MyColes
Let us know about them one by one:
- Regarding Salaries
- Manager department: A manager of a department gets up to 90k in the company.
- Shopper: Usually, the hourly rate for a personal shopper is 22 dollars.
- Cleaner: The cleaner or trolley gets the payment according to their hours of work. It may vary slightly from $25.
- Unfortunately, seldom one gets a bonus from the company.
- Questions asked in the interview
- Generally, they ask to introduce yourself first.
- Reasons to join Coles.
- Why should they hire you?
- Dress code
- The dress code must be simple, neat, and formal.
- Male and Female must choose a white shirt with black pants.
- However, team leaders may wear short dresses.
- They don’t have boundaries on a hairstyle.
- Working hours
- Every day one must work for 12 to 13 hours. These times are divided into several segments. International meeting (2-3 hours), meeting suppliers (8 to 10 hours) and report email (1 to 2 hours).
- Working environment
- Employees report positive views on the working environment as the co-workers are extremely friendly and helpful.
- How to sell the shares? You have to contact active investors to sell your shares.
- How to find dividends? Dividends depend upon earnings and cash flows in the market. It is expected to deliver a dividend payout ratio ranging from 80 to 90 percent.
A postal address may be sent on:
Coles Group Limited (Coles Online) Hawthorn East,
If you have any other questions, you may call on 1800 455 400. You may also leave a text message on 0429 989 656. Please include your details and contact details along with the query. You can contact on Weekdays from 8 am to Midnight. And on weekends from 8 am to 10 pm. All times are Australian Eastern Daylight Standard Time(AEST).